• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Certification: CE
  • Voltage: without
  • Max Pressure: 101-150Psi
  • Size: 10Gallon and 36L, 10Gallon and 36L
  • Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: SIMPUTA
  • Model Number: SPT-8001D
  • Warranty: 1 Years
  • Product name: Tire Bead Seater Blaster
  • Function: Used for inflating tires
  • Recommended Operating Pressure: 0.6-0.8MPa
  • Maximum Pressure: 1.0MPa
  • Color: customers request
  • Material: Steel
  • Packing: Carton
  • MOQ: 100pcs
  • Weight: 14KGS

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details Tire Bead Seater Blaster
Packaging: Carton
Qty/ctn: 1pcs
N./G.W: 14/15KGS
Ctn Size: 60*48*36cm
Delivery Time Shipped in 25 days after payment

10Gallon Tire Bead Blaster  / Air Blaster Inflator                               

Model Number: SPT-8001D

 

Product Description

 10Gallon Tire Bead Blaster Functions & Features                            

10Gallon /36L Tire Bead Blaster 

 

1. Tire Bead Blaster uses in the tire and the wheel rim installment fast gasification installment    

2. Tire Bead Blaster has the overpressure automatic exhaust gas system     

3. Tire Bead Blaster  has the automatic control barometric pressure function. 

4. The model can work on tire for up to 24.5-inches  

5. Operating pressure is 0.6MPa-0.8MPa , with max pressure at  1.0MPa  

6.  The tank capacity is 10 Gallon, made with steel and is CE approval  

 

10Gallon Tire Bead Blaster Product Parameter                                 

 

Porduct Name:10Gallon /36L Tire Bead Blaster
Model Number:SPT-8001D
Tank material:3mm high carbon steel
Working pressure:0.6MPa-0.8MPa/ 6-8Bar
Max imput pressure:1.0MPa  145PSI
Ball valve: 1 Inch 
Control Manual Tire Bead Blaster

 

 

10Gallon Tire Bead Blaster Product Photo                                        

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

 10 Gallon Tire Bead Blaster Packing Details                                     

INNER BOX PCS/CTN N.W(KG)G.W(KG)Ctn Size
Color Box 1pc/Ctn11KGS12KGS  48X40X33CM

 

1.Export Seaworthy Packing, in a 20' container.

2.Usually we can make shipment in 20-25 days after received deposit

 

 

 

 

 Tire Bead Blaster  Hot Sale Model                                                      

 

 

 

 

Production Flow

 

 

Safety Regulations For Operating                                                       

 

 

 

 

Company Information

 

 

 

 

Certifications

 

 

 

 

 

Payment Item                                                                                         

1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.

3. Western Union,MoneyGram, Paypal : 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

4. Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

FAQ

 

1.Q: Can you send us samples?

A: We are pleased to send you the sample to test the quality and market.

 

2.Q: About your products, could you do it OEM?

A: Yes, OEM is workable for us, but with MOQ.

 

3.Q: Have you guarantee for your products?

A: Normally we provide one year guarantee with spare parts supply.

 

4.Q: Do you also provide spare parts of pneumatic tools?

A: Once we confirm the models you'd like to order, we will send you the diagram for checking and also suggest you some easy-broken parts.

 

5.Q: For the product, could you spray other color of painting?

A: Yes, color can be customized but with MOQ.

 

6.Q: What's the delivery time?

A: It usually takes about 30 working days to produce one order.

 

7.Q: How is the payment terms?

A: Normally T/T 30% in advance and T/T 70% before shipment.

 

8.Q: Can I mix different models in one container?

A: Yes, different models can be mixed in one container, but the quantity of each model should not be less than MOQ.

 

9.Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?

A: All product was tested piece by piece before delivery.

 

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
China (Mainland) | Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
24 Transactions 340,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $81,000
Learn More